My mother is currently on the phone with my Aunt in Los Angeles planning my wedding. Things they are discussing:
-The importance of having a family of colors, not just purple. (I didn't know purple was finalized as a color, I hope it's not Mexican purple)
-whether or not my/bridesmaid dresses will be bought or sewed
-who will be responsible for making/planning what
-how I look like Drew Barrymore so I should make sure I'm pretty like she was at her wedding.
They also started to discuss my cousin's (of said aunt) wedding. Oh Dear God... what has begun.
I think this is an attempt to justify the box of things my mother has been buying over the past 5 years for her future grandchildren. I fear for my future children almost more than I am starting to fear my non-existent as of now future wedding.
And to think this is only 1 of my SIX aunts.
-Still happily dating and not yet engaged (and totally okay with this)
Oh man. God bless your non-fiance.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you have some sort of say with this whole "family of colors" thing, it sounds scary.
Good luck with this and all future aunts...