Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An Unexpected Planner

When it seems like everyone else is planning my wedding its hard not to plan it too. Women dream, plan, and practice their fantasy weddings from an early age. It is to be expected that with as many people pre-planning my wedding that I have put a little more thought into what my hopely sooner than later future wedding may entail. I even started a Pinboard on Pinterest; its mainly all amazing hair styles, but I did name the board "wedding ideas" and there are some actual good ideas on there.
However this blog is not about me planning my pre-engaged wedding.
Someone who does not want to be named has also fallen prey to the uncontrollable desire to do a bit of early research himself. Whereas I only have a pinboard (and maybe a private amazon wishlist full loot for my dream pirate theme bathroom once we have our own place) this man has picked out what he wants to wear.

-he likes it, and will eventually put a ring on it

No comments:

Post a Comment